OUR STORE ADDRESS
Taste Growers Market is conveniently located in Ground Floor of East Village Victoria Park Shopping Centre at Defries Avenue, Zetland 2017, Sydney – NSW.
Telp : 02 8071 5220
Fax : 02 9538 0078
Email : email@example.com
HOW TO REACH US?
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION :
Please visit the Transport Info website on http://www.transportnsw.info for further information on how to get to our location and you can also download the Opal Travel apps from your mobile to ease your travel to our location.
You can download bus timetables from www.sydneybuses.info
Bus routes that are currently running closest to East Village Victoria Park Shopping Centre are:
- 301 – Circular Quay to Eastgardens (via Joynton Ave, Victoria Park)
- 302 – Circular Quay to Eastgardens (via O’Dea Ave, Victoria Park)
- 303 – Circular Quay to San Souci (via O’Dea Ave, Victoria Park)
- 343 – City to Kingsford (via Joynton Ave, Victoria Park)
- 345 – City to Zetland (via Joynton Ave, Victoria Park)
- 348 – Bondi Junction to Wolli Creek (via Joynton Ave & O’Dea Ave, Victoria Park)
- M20 – Artarmon to Botany (via Joynton Ave, Victoria Park)
Train Station that is closest to East Village Victoria Park Shopping Centre is Green Square Station
PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION :
To reach East Village Victoria Park Shopping Centre, the best alternative are through South Dowling Street and Elizabeth Street and watch for the signs of Gadigal Avenue.
- From Kingsford area: via Anzac Parade, Todman Ave, O’Dea Dr, Gadigal Ave – 2.9km
- From Alexandria area: via McEvoy St, Elizabeth St, Joynton Ave, Gadigal Ave – 2.1k
- From Redfern area: via Elizabeth St, Joynton Ave, Gadigal Ave – 2.8km From Eastlakes area: via Gardeners Rd, Tunstall Ave, Todman Ave, Gadigal Ave – 3.6km
- From Bondi Junction area: via Oxford St, Moore Park Rd, Eastern Distributer, O’Dea Dr, Gadigal Ave – 5.4km
- From Surry Hills area: via Cleveland St, South Dowling St, O’Dea Dr, Gadigal Ave – 2.2km
- From Newtown area: via King St/A36, Sydney Park Rd, Euston Rd, Elizabeth St, Gadigal Ave – 5.4km
- From Mascot area: via M1, South Dowling St, O’Dea Dr, Gadigal Ave – 6.0km
- From Randwick area: via Alison Rd, Dacey Ave, South Dowling St, O’Dea Dr, Gadigal Ave – 3.9km
There are over 120 Bicycle Parks located in B1 car park at East Village Victoria Park Shopping Centre for your convenience.
East Village provides a ‘ticketless’ secure parking facility optimised for our customers. To make things easier we have a Car Park Assist and a Numberplate Recognition system that is state-of-the-art. There are approximately 700 parking spaces and two hours free parking.
Better yet, you can ride your bike with cycle parking provided throughout East Village in convenient locations. Please see the Parking Rates below.
Car Park Rates:
0-2 hours $0
2-2.5 hours $3.00
2.5-3 hours $7.00
3-3.5 hours $9.00
3.5-4 hours $11.00
4-4.5 hours $13.00
4.5-5 hours $15.00
5-6 hours $23.00
6-7 hours $32.00
7+ hours $42.00
As we are keep improving the standard of services, freshness and the quality of our products to satisfy our valued customers, our commitment is always to raise our standards to give our customers the best shopping experience as well as rejuvenating the concept of our service to adapt the dynamic changes in the market as well as our customer needs.
We are opening everyday.
Monday to Sunday
06.00am – 09.30pm
06.00am – 09.00pm